Wednesday 25 February 2015

During the days of my childhood, I used to wonder that why do things go wrong ? why don't we always exactly get we desire, also that why do things not go accordingly as we had planned. Well, the answer was figured out by myself and later on I noticed that most of the people around me were confused on the same thing. I told them what I was aware of and they understood the reason for things to go wrong at times. You see, everything happens for a reason. At first, you might think "oh everything written in my fate is horrible, I'm getting no where in life!". Allow me to tell you this, that GOD always has better plans for us, something way better than we think of. Things might go wrong for a moment but trust me buddy, the one up in the sky has something special stored for you. At times you might not be able to realize that why a specific incident has happened to you, but later on when you look back at your past you'll realize why it had happened in the first place. So remember nothing happens for no reason, there's a reason for everything existing in this world. So open up your eyes, thank god even in your failure because you know he has better plans for you =). Aren't I right ?

1 comment:

  1. ASH u'r brilliant u hav many hidden talents of which i was unaware:)

    ReplyDelete